Chowbotics is looking for an analytically-minded marketing manager with a passion for food and who will be responsible for the execution of all the digital marketing initiatives, including PPC, display advertising, social media, email and marketing automation campaigns. The position will collaborate with the senior marketing manager to optimize the online presence and experience across all web properties. This individual must be able to analyze various forms of data, and create dashboards and reports that provide insights and recommendations to continuously improve engagement and conversion, playing a critical role in driving results with limited resources, amid rapid growth. The ideal candidate will be someone who is driven by numbers, creative, hard-working, able to work in a changing environment and fascinated about nutrition and well being.
If you are passionate, fast-thinking, and your reputation is known as “the hardest working person in the room” then we want to talk to you!
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategy including PPC, SEO, marketing automation and more.
- Develop and manage a marketing automation program which includes content management, lead scoring, and segmentation.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to develop and execute a webinar and offline event strategy
- Conduct regular A/B testing and present results with recommendations for optimization.
- Own analytics across our marketing campaigns and platforms with cross-functional teams to measure success and continuously refine ways to generate the highest returns.
- Manage digital advertising campaigns across various platforms including Google Adwords, Bing, and paid social media channels
- Collaborate with design team to develop and execute prospecting email campaigns and landing pages.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure data integrity across the entire marketing and sales systems stack; from web-to-lead forms via marketing automation to CRM.
- Compile digital marketing analytics including our website, landing pages, form completion, conversion funnel and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field of study.
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- 3+ years of paid marketing experience
- Strong reporting skills
- Offline event experience desired
- Familiarity with webinar tools a plus
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving and research skills.
- Experience with digital tools such as HubSpot, Looker and others.
- Basic knowledge of HTML CSS, SQL and website coding is a plus.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, with the company paying 100% of the plan, for both you and your family
- Gourmet lunches prepared by some of the most talented chefs in the country
- You’ll be surrounded by superstars who work harder, more passionately and more productively than any other team you’ve been part of.
- Robots are cool. Robots that make food are even cooler. Your family and friends will think you have the coolest job in the world.
Chowbotics provides nutritious food anytime, anywhere with the power of robotics. Its feature product, Sally the Salad Robot, offers fully customizable salads 24/7 for commercial venues such as offices, hotels and convenience stores. Proprietary technology ensures precise caloric counts and protects the integrity and freshness of ingredients. With 22 canisters of ingredients, more than 10,000 salad options are possible and can be made in about 90 seconds. CB Insights recently recognized Chowbotics as one of the 89 startups reinventing the restaurant industry. Fast Company highlighted Sally the Salad Robot (along with the drive-through window and Instagram!) as one of 10 restaurant innovations changing the way we eat. Future robots from Chowbotics will focus on breakfast bowls, poke bowls, soups, and quinoa bowls.
In the next 5 years, robots will be everywhere in the food service business. Chowbotics is the #1 company in this $50B market right now, with the first commercially sold food making robot from the United States. In a world where junk food is affordable and readily available, Chowbotics products make nutritious food tasty, affordable and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Studies indicate regular consumption of foods made by Chowbotics robots could reduce incidence of diseases such as cancer and diabetes, make people productive and energized and in addition make people look fitter and feel better. For more information about Chowbotics, visit www.chowbotics.com. Investors include Foundry Group, Techstars Ventures and Geekdom Fund.
As seen in Bloomberg Pursuits, Food & Wine, The New York Times, CNN, TechCrunch and CNBC
Please email HR@chowbotics.com for pursuing this opportunity.