Chowbotics is looking for a Director of People & Talent, who has a proven track record and aligns seamlessly with the culture as well as the leadership and values of the company. The HR and Talent functions at Chowbotics are still in development and you will have the unique opportunity to build the department, staff up, and implement key systems and policies. You will lead the internal team to build the necessary infrastructure to attract, hire, evaluate, nurture, and reward staff. You’ll be ensuring that we actively cultivate the culture we need to retain, develop, and leverage the tremendous talent that already exists at Chowbotics. We want someone that will be challenged by the opportunity, but fearless when it comes to building and continuously improving our culture.
If you are passionate, fast-thinking, and your reputation is known as “the hardest working person in the room” then we want to talk to you!
- Recruit, hire, and on-board new employees. ~70% of your time will be spent bringing great talent into the company.
- Help the company’s leadership build a great culture that helps internal team members grow and get better and better
- Direct and monitor benefit packages such as compensation, health insurance, vacation time, PTO, and maternity leave
- Prepare and maintain a variety of automated and manual personnel records, files, and reports
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in human resources or business-related field
- 3-5 years of experience in recruiting or human resources
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential information and exercise discretion
- Strong problem-solving and research skills
- Familiar with the laws, labor market, hour, and wage regulations
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, with the company paying 100% of the plan, for both you and your family
- Gourmet lunches prepared by some of the most talented chefs in the country
- You’ll be surrounded by superstars who work harder, more passionately and more productively than any other team you’ve been part of.
- Robots are cool. Robots that make food are even cooler. Your family and friends will think you have the coolest job in the world.
Chowbotics provides nutritious food anytime, anywhere with the power of robotics. Its feature product, Sally the Salad Robot, offers fully customizable salads 24/7 for commercial venues such as offices, hotels and convenience stores. Proprietary technology ensures precise caloric counts and protects the integrity and freshness of ingredients. With 22 canisters of ingredients, more than 10,000 salad options are possible and can be made in about 90 seconds. CB Insights recently recognized Chowbotics as one of the 89 startups reinventing the restaurant industry. Fast Company highlighted Sally the Salad Robot (along with the drive-through window and Instagram!) as one of 10 restaurant innovations changing the way we eat. Future robots from Chowbotics will focus on breakfast bowls, poke bowls, soups, and quinoa bowls. For more information about Chowbotics, visit www.chowbotics.com.
As seen in Bloomberg Pursuits, Food & Wine, The New York Times, CNN, TechCrunch and CNBC
Please email email@example.com for pursuing this opportunity.