Chowbotics is looking for an Office Manager, who has a proven track record and attention to details.
We want superstars who accomplish 2x more per quarter compared to people in a regular company. In return, we help them grow 2x faster than a regular company would. If that’s the type of environment you want to be in, we want to hear from you!
- Office Vibe—Make sure HQ is a terrific place to come to work and help make everyone happier and more effective with awesome, creative initiatives!
- Help us decorate our office, so it is a cool place to work
- Organize – fun and relaxing office and team events
- Help us build our culture and morale
- Make sure everyone has what he or she needs to be successful in the workplace
- Proactively identify and execute on ways to improve guest and employee experience
- Support on any special projects as directed
- You have a friendly, welcoming, energetic, and professional demeanor
- You feel like an owner of the entire office. You love to bring your projects from inception to completion.
- You maintain a communication with your manager that is healthy, open and honest!
- You are comfortable learning different technology tools
- You learn by asking good questions, love to work hard, and make an impact.
- You have a cheerful and professional voice and great phone etiquette
- You are a resourceful person ready to step up for the challenge!
- You are organized and can multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. and sit for long periods of time
- Minimum 1-year experience in front-office/reception role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience working for a fast-growing tech (start-up) company
- Proven ability to brainstorm/implement systems to improve the office experience
- Startup experience
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, with the company paying 100% of the plan, for both you and your family
- Gourmet lunches prepared by some of the most talented chefs in the country
- You’ll be surrounded by superstars who work harder, more passionately and more productively than any other team you’ve been part of.
- Robots are cool. Robots that make food are even cooler. Your family and friends will think you have the coolest job in the world.
Chowbotics provides nutritious food anytime, anywhere with the power of robotics. Its feature product, Sally the Salad Robot, offers fully customizable salads 24/7 for commercial venues such as offices, hotels and convenience stores. Proprietary technology ensures precise caloric counts and protects the integrity and freshness of ingredients. With 22 canisters of ingredients, more than 10,000 salad options are possible and can be made in about 90 seconds. CB Insights recently recognized Chowbotics as one of the 89 startups reinventing the restaurant industry. Fast Company highlighted Sally the Salad Robot (along with the drive-through window and Instagram!) as one of 10 restaurant innovations changing the way we eat. Future robots from Chowbotics will focus on breakfast bowls, poke bowls, soups, and quinoa bowls.
In the next 5 years, robots will be everywhere in the food service business. Chowbotics is the #1 company in this $50B market right now, with the first commercially sold food making robot from the United States. In a world where junk food is affordable and readily available, Chowbotics products make nutritious food tasty, affordable and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Studies indicate regular consumption of foods made by Chowbotics robots could reduce incidence of diseases such as cancer and diabetes, make people productive and energized and in addition make people look fitter and feel better. For more information about Chowbotics, visit www.chowbotics.com. Investors include Foundry Group, Techstars Ventures and Geekdom Fund.
As seen in Bloomberg Pursuits, Food & Wine, The New York Times, CNN, TechCrunch and CNBC
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to pursue this opportunity.