We are looking for candidates to join our Support Department. We have three main goals:
- To ensure customers are constantly receiving exceptional value from Chowbotics’ products and services.
- To develop, maintain, and launch empowering learning resources for customers.
- To develop, maintain and launch internal systems that provide valuable customer driven information to departments within Chowbotics.
Product Support Specialists execute these goals by utilizing hard work, situational awareness, and exceptional communication skills while being organized.
- Hard Work – Hard workers learn fast. Fast learners are smart. Smart teams solve problems.
- Situational Awareness – Complex problems require diverse teams to solve them. Diverse teams must collaborate effectively and efficiently. Collaboration requires situational awareness from team members; a.k.a the ability to take the temperature of a room and respond accordingly.
- Exceptional Communication Skills – Individuals with adaptive communication styles can communicate with a wide range of personality types.
- Organization – Systems with organized protocols can be measured accurately. Accurate measurement allows for consistent KPIs. KPIs provide intelligence to improve system performance.
All candidates must have excelled at a customer facing role in food service or cooking equipment sales, service, or support; as well as possess technical experience with graphic design, coding, CAD, prototype fabrication, or machine maintenance.
Interested in applying for this position? Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chowbotics develops robots for food service. By automating repetitive tasks, Chowbotics aims to increase productivity and enable creativity, both in and out of the kitchen. The company’s first product, Sally the Salad Robot, allows users to create custom salads. Proprietary technology ensures precise caloric counts and protects the integrity of ingredients, keeping them fresh, sanitary, and separate. Future robots will offer breakfast as well as Mexican and other ethnic foods. These robots could be used in cafeterias, restaurants, hotels and other commercial venues. Chowbotics, was founded by Deepak Sekar, Ph.D., an inventor with more than 100 patents. He serves as the CEO. Rich Page, an Apple Fellow who joined Steve Jobs as Co-Founder and VP at NeXT, is Executive Chairman. Food service automation expert Dorothy Cudia serves as Vice President of Engineering. Charlie Ayers, “the chef who fed Google,” is Executive Chef, and Kelly Olazar is Vice President, Culinary Services. Investors include Techstars Ventures and Foundry Group.