- Devise and own your region’s vertical(s) go-to-market strategy and sales plan (Restaurant, C-Store, Hotel, Office).
- Rapidly establish and drive significant growth within your assigned regional vertical(s) through effective prospecting to develop qualified, high-value sales opportunities with the region’s largest target businesses.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Channel sales experience
Regular and accurate forecasting
- Define, execute and own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Evangelize Chowbotics through product demos and in-market events
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence, on-site visits/calls to target locations.
- A background or experience with food focused clients. (Supplier, Restaurant, Hospitality).
- Must be competitive and love to win
- Must value teamwork but have a proven capability spearheading the growth of new businesses within your assigned region
- A track record of thriving in a self-starting environment leveraging your drive, creativity, and intellect
- A demonstrates and successful history of new business sales, with consistent delivery against targets
- Demonstrate a strongest network of key contacts within the assigned region across key verticals. (Restaurant, C-Store, Hotel, Office)
- You have been a top performer in your past roles. Top 10%.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with outstanding organization and time- management skills
BA/BS degree from leading university or 4 years’ relevant work experience
Interested in applying for this position? Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Chowbotics develops robots for food service. By automating repetitive tasks, Chowbotics aims to increase productivity and enable creativity, both in and out of the kitchen. The company’s first product, Sally the Salad Robot, allows users to create custom salads. Proprietary technology ensures precise caloric counts and protects the integrity of ingredients, keeping them fresh, sanitary, and separate. Future robots will offer breakfast as well as Mexican and other ethnic foods. These robots could be used in cafeterias, restaurants, hotels and other commercial venues. Chowbotics, was founded by Deepak Sekar, Ph.D., an inventor with more than 100 patents. He serves as the CEO. Rich Page, an Apple Fellow who joined Steve Jobs as Co-Founder and VP at NeXT, is Executive Chairman. Food service automation expert Dorothy Cudia serves as Vice President of Engineering. Charlie Ayers, “the chef who fed Google,” is Executive Chef, and Kelly Olazar is Vice President, Culinary Services. Investors include Techstars Ventures and Foundry Group.