Chowbotics is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, who is responsible for the annual planning and seasonal execution of our marketing efforts across all channels. Generate inbound sales leads, create customer engagement programs and improve overall brand awareness in Americas and global markets. The ideal candidate will be someone who is creative, responsible, hard working, dedicated, able to work in a changing environment and fascinated about nutrition and wellbeing.
If you are passionate, fast-thinking, and your reputation is known as “the hardest working person in the room” then we want to talk to you!
- Work with the executive team to formulate overall marketing strategies and budgets.
- Prepare annual marketing plans and related calendars.
- Execute marketing campaigns across a wide range of channels including SEO, Customer acquisition and retention, Content Marketing, customer engagement, and Brand.
- Manage all customer communications to ensure the integrity of the Brand.
- Collect customer and prospect feedback on Brand and Product, delivering results with recommendations for improvements to management
- Optimize and report on marketing KPIs, and monitor budgets to track results against plans and forecasts.
- Work with relevant team members to develop creative strategy, and marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, acquisition, and boosts customer engagement.
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure clear communication, integration, and timely execution of all marketing deliverable such as case studies, white papers, blog improvements, sales enablement, nurturing campaign, and others.
- Develop and manage key marketing relationships with industry brands and media partners.
- Lead event design ideation and development
- Foster and build partnerships with vendors driving cross program efficiencies and cost savings
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field of study.
- 7+ years of marketing experience.
- Comfortable analyzing and managing budgets.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and research skills
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, with the company paying 100% of the plan, for both you and your family
- Gourmet lunches prepared by some of the most talented chefs in the country
- You’ll be surrounded by superstars who work harder, more passionately and more productively than any other team you’ve been part of.
- Robots are cool. Robots that make food are even cooler. Your family and friends will think you have the coolest job in the world.
Chowbotics provides nutritious food anytime, anywhere with the power of robotics. Its feature product, Sally the Salad Robot, offers fully customizable salads 24/7 for commercial venues such as offices, hotels and convenience stores. Proprietary technology ensures precise caloric counts and protects the integrity and freshness of ingredients. With 22 canisters of ingredients, more than 10,000 salad options are possible and can be made in about 90 seconds. CB Insights recently recognized Chowbotics as one of the 89 startups reinventing the restaurant industry. Fast Company highlighted Sally the Salad Robot (along with the drive-through window and Instagram!) as one of 10 restaurant innovations changing the way we eat. Future robots from Chowbotics will focus on breakfast bowls, poke bowls, soups, and quinoa bowls.
In the next 5 years, robots will be everywhere in the food service business. Chowbotics is the #1 company in this $50B market right now, with the first commercially sold food making robot from the United States. In a world where junk food is affordable and readily available, Chowbotics products make nutritious food tasty, affordable and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Studies indicate regular consumption of foods made by Chowbotics robots could reduce incidence of diseases such as cancer and diabetes, make people productive and energized and in addition make people look fitter and feel better. For more information about Chowbotics, visit www.chowbotics.com. Investors include Foundry Group, Techstars Ventures and Geekdom Fund.
As seen in Bloomberg Pursuits, Food & Wine, The New York Times, CNN, TechCrunch and CNBC
Please email HR@chowbotics.com for pursuing this opportunity.