- Develops automated tests, performs those tests and documents results from those tests. These tests could relate to mechanical engineering, electronics engineering and/or software engineering.
- Estimate failure modes for our product and improve reliability.
- BS, MS or PhD degree.
- 3+ years experience performing test and reliability of high volume products.
- Title will change based on the candidate’s experience and skill level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing work environment.
Interested in applying for this position? Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chowbotics develops robots for food service. By automating repetitive tasks, Chowbotics aims to increase productivity and enable creativity, both in and out of the kitchen. The company’s first product, Sally the Salad Robot, allows users to create custom salads. Proprietary technology ensures precise caloric counts and protects the integrity of ingredients, keeping them fresh, sanitary, and separate. Future robots will offer breakfast as well as Mexican and other ethnic foods. These robots could be used in cafeterias, restaurants, hotels and other commercial venues. Chowbotics, was founded by Deepak Sekar, Ph.D., an inventor with more than 100 patents. He serves as the CEO. Rich Page, an Apple Fellow who joined Steve Jobs as Co-Founder and VP at NeXT, is Executive Chairman. Food service automation expert Dorothy Cudia serves as Vice President of Engineering. Charlie Ayers, “the chef who fed Google,” is Executive Chef, and Kelly Olazar is Vice President, Culinary Services. Investors include Techstars Ventures and Foundry Group.