Technical Lead, Software Testing
Chowbotics is looking for a high-energy lead test engineer who is passionate about delivering perfect, flawless products. The suitable candidate will have the opportunity to define the end-to-end scope of software testing process at Chowbotics and to build a top-class software testing infrastructure for our products. As a lead test engineer, you will champion software quality on behalf of our customers.
- Define overall software testing process and procedures for Chowbotics products.
- Closely collaborate with the product design, software development, and hardware testing teams to come up with a coherent test plan for every product release.
- Develop, review, and execute test cases to ensure efficient delivery of high-quality software to our customers.
- Build an automation test framework and write automated test programs to make software testing more efficient and the team more productive.
- Mentor junior members of the software testing team.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in CS/CE/IT/EE/E&TC or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in manual and automated software testing, including at least 5 years of hands-on experience in building and running test automation frameworks using Python, Java, Go, or another popular language.
- Proven expertise in writing test plans and executing test cases.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with testing of mobile/Web/cloud applications.
- Ability to work well with remote team members in overseas locations.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Flair for working in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Empathy for end users and appreciation for good UI/UX design would be a big plus.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Chowbotics makes fresh food accessible with Sally, the world’s first fresh food robot. Sally’s innovative technology provides customizable salads, bowls, and snacks 24/7 in a 3’X3’ space. Chowbotics was recently selected as one of The World’s Most Innovative Companies in Robotics by Fast Company, joining a prestigious list of companies “making the most profound impact on both industry and culture.” Fast Company previously highlighted Sally as one of “10 Restaurant Innovations Changing the Way We Eat” and as a finalist in the 2018 World-Changing Ideas Awards. The National Restaurant Association’s Kitchen Innovation Awards, BIG Innovation Awards, Edison Awards, and Best in Biz Awards recently recognized Chowbotics for the robot’s impact on the foodservice industry. For more information about Chowbotics, visit www.chowbotics.com.
In the next 5 years, robots will be everywhere in the foodservice business. Chowbotics is the #1 company in this $50B market right now, with the first commercially sold food-making robot from the United States. In a world where junk food is affordable and readily available, Chowbotics products make nutritious food tasty, affordable and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Studies indicate regular consumption of foods made by Chowbotics robots could reduce the incidence of diseases such as cancer and diabetes, make people productive and energized and in addition make people look fitter and feel better. For more information about Chowbotics, visit www.chowbotics.com. Investors include Foundry Group, Techstars Ventures and Geekdom Fund.