Customer Success Manager
Chowbotics is currently seeking local Customer Success Managers in the Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Dallas regions. The successful candidate will work alongside a local Sale Director to ensure our clients have a remarkable experience and are encouraged to refer our products and services to colleagues.
- Work alongside Sales Department to support and evaluate new sales opportunities
- Grow sales with current clients by producing case studies, referrals, and expansion programs
- Be the first point of contact for clients; Report back and work cross-functionally within the organization to identify areas of improvement for the product and user experience
- Onboard new clients and plan successful launches that incorporate best practices and templates
- Visit client locations within your region (30-40% domestic travel required) to deployment of new Sally Robots, nurture relationships and propose operational or awareness opportunities
- Passion for food and technology
- Self-starter with a customer centric attitude
- Able to multitask and adaptable to a fast-paced startup environment
- Very strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated success with project management and teamwork
- 2+ years in a customer facing or business experience; sales, customer success, marketing or account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chowbotics makes fresh food accessible with Sally, the world’s first fresh food robot. Sally’s innovative technology provides customizable salads, bowls, and snacks 24/7 in a 3’X3’ space. Chowbotics was recently selected as one of The World’s Most Innovative Companies in Robotics by Fast Company, joining a prestigious list of companies “making the most profound impact on both industry and culture.” Fast Company previously highlighted Sally as one of “10 Restaurant Innovations Changing the Way We Eat” and as a finalist in the 2018 World-Changing Ideas Awards. The National Restaurant Association’s Kitchen Innovation Awards, BIG Innovation Awards, Edison Awards, and Best in Biz Awards recently recognized Chowbotics for the robot’s impact on the foodservice industry. For more information about Chowbotics, visit www.chowbotics.com.
In the next 5 years, robots will be everywhere in the foodservice business. Chowbotics is the #1 company in this $50B market right now, with the first commercially sold food-making robot from the United States. In a world where junk food is affordable and readily available, Chowbotics products make nutritious food tasty, affordable and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Studies indicate regular consumption of foods made by Chowbotics robots could reduce the incidence of diseases such as cancer and diabetes, make people productive and energized and in addition make people look fitter and feel better. For more information about Chowbotics, visit www.chowbotics.com. Investors include Foundry Group, Techstars Ventures and Geekdom Fund.