Chowbotics is looking for a multi-faceted Marketing Generalist whose skillset ranges widely from data crunching to the execution of creative tasks like copywriting and campaign coordination.
This person will play a key role in managing day-to-day operations for marketing campaigns and implement projects across a wide set of marketing functions including Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Event Marketing, and Demand Generation.
- Work with Marketing Director to map out marketing tasks needed to implement and support company’s strategic vision.
- Own end-to end project management between marketing and other teams for marketing content that requires cross-team collaboration including delivering assets to customers.
- Develop and execute marketing programs, including ownership of copywriting, design coordination, data gathering, and results assessment.
- Assist with miscellaneous inbound and outbound marketing activities and content creation.
- Conduct, track, and analyze competitive research.
- Develop and execute a social media calendar that includes PR, customer engagement, executive thought leadership as well as targeted campaigns.
- Create and track project budgets and timelines.
- Develop and maintain external vendor relationships.
- Coordinate videography and photography, including hiring freelancers for customer testimonials, organizing content, and finalizing product.
- Ensure all marketing materials undergo review to adhere to brand guidelines.
WHO YOU ARE
- Reliable, detail-oriented, and timeline obsessed.
- Independent, self-starter, figure-it-out kind of doer.
- A fast-paced, multi-tasker who can handle tight project deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to proofread and verify proper grammar.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data in Excel.
- Outstanding eye for design and presentation.
- Prior experience coordinating with designers, printers, and freelancers.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM systems is a plus.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Chowbotics was founded on the belief that everyone deserves access to fresh, delicious food. It’s a mission we call #FreshForAll and one we’re proving possible through Sally, the world’s first fresh food robot. Sally utilizes precision robotics to assemble fresh, nutritious, personalized meals available any place or time, at the tap of a button. In an era of increased food safety standards, Sally is the only self-serve solution that offers the customizable experience of a salad bar, with ingredients that are safely protected in an airtight refrigerator. As such, hospitals, universities, grocery stores and more have adopted Sally to reinvent their foodservice capabilities, and over 100 of our shipped food robots have served more than 175,000 fresh meals to date.
Through a culture of relentless innovation, inclusion, and continual development, Chowbotics has established itself as the leader of the food robotics revolution. If you are a passionate, fast-thinking, hands-on person, and your reputation is known as “the hardest working person in the room,” then we want to talk to you!