Software Engineer – Frontend
Chowbotics is looking for a high-caliber frontend software developer to join its growing software team. The suitable candidate will have a go-getter attitude, strong computer science fundamentals, and a passion for delivering a great user experience.
- Contribute to the frontend development for our Web and mobile applications.
- Write clean, efficient, well-documented, and reliable code.
- Write unit tests and automate execution of test cases to ensure that code quality meets a minimum set standard before it is handed to the software testing team.
- Collaborate with the various stakeholders throughout the software development cycle to ensure timely delivery of high-quality software to our customers.
- Debug customer-reported issues, identify bottlenecks, and design and implement solutions.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in CS/CE/IT or a related field.
- Strong foundation in computer science and engineering: algorithms, programming, design patterns, MVC architecture, etc.
- Good understanding of Web standards and best practices: RESTful Web services, CORS, JSON, HTTPS, etc.
- Familiarity with Android- and iOS-based development is not required but would be a plus.
- Experience in implementing unit tests and testing automation, and excellent debugging skills.
- A team player with ability to work well with remote team members, including in overseas locations.
- Excellent English communication skills and a flair for working in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Chowbotics was founded on the belief that everyone deserves access to fresh, delicious food. It’s a mission we call #FreshForAll and one we’re proving possible through Sally, the world’s first fresh food robot. Sally utilizes precision robotics to assemble fresh, nutritious, personalized meals available any place or time, at the tap of a button. In an era of increased food safety standards, Sally is the only self-serve solution that offers the customizable experience of a salad bar, with ingredients that are safely protected in an airtight refrigerator. As such, hospitals, universities, grocery stores and more have adopted Sally to reinvent their foodservice capabilities, and over 100 of our shipped food robots have served more than 175,000 fresh meals to date.
Through a culture of relentless innovation, inclusion, and continual development, Chowbotics has established itself as the leader of the food robotics revolution. If you are a passionate, fast-thinking, hands-on person, and your reputation is known as “the hardest working person in the room,” then we want to talk to you!