Technical Lead, Test Engineering
This position will be responsible for technical work related to hardware and software test within Chowbotics. It will be an individual contributor role. Responsibility for the role includes developing test cases and plans for Chowbotics robots. These would include manual as well as automated tests, and cover both hardware and software.
- We require a high-energy person who is passionate about building perfect, flawless products and pays attention to detail.
- Has experience with both hardware and software tests.
- Comfortable analyzing and managing budgets.
- Can write automated test programs with a good degree of proficiency.
- Has 3+ years in test work in companies which do both hardware and software.
- s able to work well with remote team members in overseas locations to conduct tests at our contract manufacturer or offshore teams.
- Has a BS, MS or PhD in Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chowbotics makes fresh food accessible with Sally, the world’s first fresh food robot. Sally’s innovative technology provides customizable salads, bowls, and snacks 24/7 in a 3’X3’ space. Chowbotics was recently selected as one of The World’s Most Innovative Companies in Robotics by Fast Company, joining a prestigious list of companies “making the most profound impact on both industry and culture.” Fast Company previously highlighted Sally as one of “10 Restaurant Innovations Changing the Way We Eat” and as a finalist in the 2018 World-Changing Ideas Awards. The National Restaurant Association’s Kitchen Innovation Awards, BIG Innovation Awards, Edison Awards, and Best in Biz Awards recently recognized Chowbotics for the robot’s impact on the foodservice industry. For more information about Chowbotics, visit www.chowbotics.com.
In the next 5 years, robots will be everywhere in the foodservice business. Chowbotics is the #1 company in this $50B market right now, with the first commercially sold food-making robot from the United States. In a world where junk food is affordable and readily available, Chowbotics products make nutritious food tasty, affordable and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Studies indicate regular consumption of foods made by Chowbotics robots could reduce the incidence of diseases such as cancer and diabetes, make people productive and energized and in addition make people look fitter and feel better. For more information about Chowbotics, visit www.chowbotics.com. Investors include Foundry Group, Techstars Ventures and Geekdom Fund.